October 27, 2021 Identity Threat and Cyber Security: Czech Language and Identity in the Globalizing World, by Václav Cvrček, Lida Cope, and Masako Fidler. video recording.
November 11, 2020 at 8am Oslo time (GMT+1)
Webinar om desinformasjon: Hvordan styrke vår evne til å oppdage, varsle og motvirke?
This webinar, which was jointly hosted by Threat-Defuser and UTSYN, has been recorded and can be viewed here.
August 24-25, 2020
Kick-off meeting with:
- Daniel Braun, Deputy Head of Cabinet of Věra Jourová, Vice President of the European Commission for Values and Transparency
- Marte Aasen, Project Coordinator at UTSYN Forum for utenriks og sikkerhet
- Tormod Heier, Lieutenant-colonel and Researcher at Forsvarets høgskole (Military College) and author of Et farligere Norge?
- Philip N. Howard, Professor of Internet Studies and Director of the Oxford Internet Institute at the University of Oxford and author of Lie Machines: How to Save Democracy from Troll Armies, Deceitful Robots, Junk News Operations, and Political Operatives
- Silje Susanne Alvestad, Postdoc at UiO and PI on NFR-funded project Fakespeak: The language of fake news and Barbara Renzi, Lecturer at Istituto Italiano di Cultura in Cologne and at Cologne Technical University and PI on MSCA proposal ConVirus – The Conspiracy Virus: How metaphor cons us into false beliefs about COVID-19
- Silje Karine Muotka, Councillor of the Norwegian Sámi Parliament and member of the Norwegian Sámi Association
- Thomas Rid, Professor of Strategic Studies at Johns Hopkins University's School of Advanced International Studies and author of Active measures: The secret history of disinformation and political warfare